If you’re in the middle of the Mui Ne strand and want to wring out as much of the day and night as you can then you might consider the Wax Bar if you’re a beach party type or The Club if you like casino, disco, karaoke, billiards etc. For after you party, Joe’s Cafe is a quiet stop open 24 hours a day and good for late drinks even in low season.
- “Fun Key Bar” [124 Nguyen Dinh Chieu] – Easy to recognize with is enlighten palm tree, great place to chill at the end of the afternoon , and later on have a great party with some good sound, they make some good crepes and waffle if you’re a little hungry, sandwiches are also very good. Free wifi, swinging hammock on the sea-side make it a perfect place to be! Open Tuesday to Sunday from 16H00 to 03h00. Be careful, shots bar can make you done very fast.
- Wax Bar, on the beach at 68 Nguyen Dinh Chieu – By day, it’s a fairly empty spot for hanging out in the shade, watching the kite surfers, playing a little sand soccer or beach ultimate, and enjoying the pool or waves if you are not attached to a resort. It’s a delightful spot at sundown, with pleasant breeze and pastel sky and your choice of beach-side tables, since the cool crowd does not arrive until late. Mats, pillows and torches are set out on the beach below with a pleasant mix of music coming from above.
- The Club, [56-97 Nguyen Dinh Chieu] – For the casino, discothèque, billiard, karaoke suite type. Has all the casual elegance you could want. The casino uses all computerized tables, meaning there are no live dealers. The touch-screens are, by admission of the manager, “very sensitive.” If you make bets, even accidental (such as accidentally pressing the ‘repeat bet’ button), they are binding. Gambling here, particularly more so than any other casino, is done at your own risk. Vietnam has no regulations governing these sorts of enterprises, and ultimately a dispute will come down to who can bribe the police more.
- DJ Station (El Vagabundo), [120C Nguyen Dinh Chieu] – Open 9AM-3AM. With an ocean view terrace area, dining area and large dancefloor, it’s the perfect place to relax and get something to eat by day, and the hottest place to party at night. Ice cold Saigon beers for just a dollar, cheap but delicious food, friendly welcoming staff and an unrivalled sound system, it’s the number one backpacker bar in Mui Ne. Happy hour 6-9 means selected cocktails are just 30,000 dong, and regular priced cocktails are all buy one get one free. Usually very crowded at weekend nights. Bucket cocktails served here are best in town.
- Snow Club, [109 Nguyen Dinh Chieu St]. After 10PM when almost all the places in Muine are already closed, come and enjoy the comfortable atmosphere of lounge bar as known as the best cocktail bar in town, where on a special order bartender can prepare for you a cocktail called “Better Mood” which exactly will rise up your mood on a few degrees higher! Evening cinema-sessions will relieve your rest! At Snow you can use free Wi-Fi Internet, free pool and free transfer to the bar and back to the hotel! All staff is very friendly and ready to help from 10AM to 2AM!
- Pogo Bar, [138 Nguyen Dinh Chieu St.] – Very popular place once, in 2012 it was empty. You can expect surfers and expats here. Cocktails and buckets are cheap and not very tasty.
- ‘Deja Vu restaurant & shisha bar”, [21 Nguyen Dinh Chieu St.] -www.dejavuvietnam.com, live music & show, free internet, seafood, shisha.