Every resort area is surrounded by restaurants specializing in seafood. The food is invariably fresh, well-prepared, and served in friendly and interesting surroundings. By all means get out of your hotel and try one of the local restaurants. The best restaurants are a motor ride away, found outside of the tourist/resort district on the ocean.
- Smoky House, [125 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street] – Offers large, high-quality meals, and offers all customers free ice cream.
- Joe’s – The Art Cafe, [139b Nguyen Dinh Chieu St,] – Joe’s is the only place open 24/7, all night and all day in Mui Ne. It’s a cozy old farmhouse cafe offering Western fare. A Canadian developed the menu, and the pancakes with maple syrup (50,000 dong including coffee) are great. The sandwiches with home cut fries and salad (60,000 dong) are also recommended. Two movies are shown each evening in the pillow-filled loft. Free WiFi, exhibits and live performances. A great place to have your bus pick you up at 2 a.m. when you head out and great for a chill spot for after party breakfast or a romantic glass of wine. drinks 10,000 – 60,000 dong, meals 50,000 – 120,000 dong.
- Snow Restaurant and Club and Sushi Bar, 109 Nguyen Dinh Chieu St. Snow Restaurant famous for its coolness air-conditioned hall that is unique in Mui Ne. All dishes are adapted under European taste and this is give you opportunity to try exotic dishes such as filet of crocodile or unusual fish and don’t lose your enthusiastic for Asian food. Only at Snow restaurant they can offer you sushi and paradise deserts, worlds favorite cheese cakes and sweets from French chocolate! After 10PM when almost all the places in Mui Ne are already closed come and enjoy the comfortable atmosphere of lounge bar as known as the best cocktail bar in town, where on a special order bartender can prepare for you a cocktail called “Better Mood” which exactly will rise up your mood on a few degrees higher! Evening cinema-sessions will relieve your rest! At Snow restaurant you can use free Wi-Fi Internet, free pool and free transfer from/ to the restaurant and back to the hotel! All staff is very friendly and ready to help from 10AM to 2AM!
- Ocean’s Republic, [120 Nguyen Dinh Chieu St.] – 08:00 to 01:00. Ocean’s Republic is Muine’s first vocational training facility supporting local youth. They have a full bar and a series of theme nights: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday are Mongolian BBQ night; Tuesday & Saturday are German Schnitzler night with roasted potatoes and salad buffet; on Wednesday, there is a 25% discount for all wines by the glass; on Friday, there is suckling pig with a salad buffet.
- Bo Ke street – Don’t miss this famous spot. This is a street full of local cafe, that making seafood BBQ of all kinds. Prices are very cheap and choice is wide. Scallops with onion and garlic sauce are must-to-have here. Exterior is modest, so if you can be shocked of cockroaches or rats running by, don’t go here.
- Sindbad kebab – You can find good beef/chicken/veggie kebab, shawarma and tsasiki here.
- Santimatti pizzeria, [83 Nguyen Dinh Chieu St.] – The best pizzas in town. Italian cousin at its best — pizzas, pastas, salads and wine. Place is nice looking, with good atmosphere. Locals and long stayers enjoy 10% discount — ask for you membership card. Owner is often in place, so expect fast and enjoyable service.
- Pho Bo and sandwiches – The only place to have food in the nights (since Joe’s don’t serve food at night anymore). Go by Bo Ke street in Pogo direction and you will see small pavilion on the right. They serve nice sandwiches with chicken and scrambled eggs (30,000 VND). Also you can have Pho Bo [Vietnamese beef noodle soup] here.
- Lâm Tòng, [92 Nguyen Dinh Chieu St.] – is right on the beach next to Jibes under some shady palms. You can even sit at tables in the sand. There’s a little hut with hammocks strung. Try one of the pancakes (bánh xèo) with condensed milk (sữa đặc), the fried fish with lemon, and the chicken fried in fish sauce.